Programs - Camps
A camp program is provided annually and offers a range of varying experiences for all children. These camps are designed to encourage the values that the school and community expect and are integrated into the curriculum.
- Prep Teddy Bears Picnic in Term 3 or 4
- Year 1 Games Night in Term 3 or 4
- Year 2 one night camp to Wombat Corner in Term 4
- Year 3/4 camp in Term 4 alternates yearly between Phillip Island (even years) and Sovereign Hill (odd years)
- Year 5/6 camp alternates yearly between Portsea Camp in Term 1 (even years) and Canberra Camp in Term 2 (odd years)
Some pictures from previous camps